Village of Hoffman Public Works & Utilities Committee met Nov. 25.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
I. Roll Call
II. Approval of Minutes - October 28, 2019
1. Request approval of the 2019 Village of Hoffinan Estates Sustainability Plan.
2. Request approval of Change Order to the contract with Water Well Solutions of Elburn, IL for the abandonment of Well 9 in an amount of$25,609.22, for a total not to exceed $123,918.22
3. Request authorization to award contract for Tower Painting and Miscellaneous Maintenance Work at Stonington Blvd. Tower (T-2) & Huntington Blvd. Tower (T-4) to L.C. United Painting Co, Sterling Heights, MI, in an amount not to exceed $700,000.
4. Request authorization to award contract for purchase of an Articulated Wheel Loader for Sidewalk Snow Removal, including accessories to Russo Power Equipment, Schiller Park, IL (low bid), in an amount not to exceed $55.472.
REPORTS (INFORMATION ONLY)
1. Department of Public Works Monthly Report.
2. Department of Development Services Monthly Engineering Report of the Transportation and Engineering Division.
III. President's Report
V. Items in Review