Tinley Park Public Works Committee discusses private roads
The village of Tinley Park Public Works Committee met Tuesday to discuss private roads.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
1. OPEN THE MEETING.
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE PUBLIC WORKS AND
BOUNDARIES COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 14, 2017.
3. DISCUSS BANNES SCHOOL PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE.
4. DISCUSS ODYSSEY PRIVATE ROADS.
5. DISCUSS BANCO JOINT VENTURE-WETLAND CREDITS-191ST ST. EXPANSION.
6. RECEIVE COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC.