EVANSTON-SKOKIE COMMUNITY CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT 65: Important Information: New Student Registration
Evanston-Skokie Community Consolidated School District 65 recently issued the following announcement.
District 65 families who wish to enroll their children for the 2019-20 school year are encouraged to complete the registration process before Friday, August 23.
New student registration requires the following steps:
- Submit online registration form
- Present original birth certificate (required by State of Illinois) and residency documents at the Joseph E. Hill Education Center (JEH) - 1500 McDaniel Avenue. Click here to view accepted proof of residency documents.
- provide proof of current immunizations and physical exam from your medical provider
Please note the following:
- The registration office is open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please click here to view updated office hours.
- For families who have not finalized registration by Friday August 23, registrars will be available to review your required documents at JEH (1500 McDaniel) in Board Room A on Monday, August 26, and Tuesday, August 27, between the hours of 7:30 am and 3:00 pm.
- Parents will need to ensure they have completed the online registration form prior to their visit with a District 65 Registrar. Computers are available in the JEH lobby to complete forms. Parents will also need to have the original birth certificate residency documents on-hand in order complete registration. Families who do not have the required materials on-hand will not be processed.
- Due to the high volume of new registrations leading up to the new school year, wait times are expected to be high throughout the week of August 19-23 and on August 26-27.
Original source can be found here.