Schaumburg Zoning Board of Appeals amends sign code
The village of Schaumburg Zoning Board of Appeals met March 15 to amend the sign code.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"Zoning Board of Appeals is held every Wednesday.At your scheduled public hearing, the Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct a review of the application.Anyone present from the public will be allowed to speak on your project.The Zoning Board of Appeals will make a recommendation to Village Board."
Zoning Board of Appeals
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
MINUTES TO BE APPROVED:
1. General Minutes (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
2. Z1701-06 / Schaumburg Child Development Center (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
3. Z1610-02 / Amendments to the Sign Code (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
4. Z1701-01 / 2017 Rules of Procedure (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
5. General Minutes (from 3/1 ZBA Mtg)
CASES TO BE HEARD:
1. Z1702-02 / MASTERMIND ESCAPE GAMES / 1015 State Parkway, Suite 200 / Special Use for an Amusement Establishment and Parking Variation
2. Z1602-01 / HOLIDAY INN AND HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS / 30-40 N. Martingale Road / Site Plan Approval, Special Use for Two Hotels, Special Use for a Type ‘A’ Restaurant, Height Variation, Parking Variation, Foundation Landscape Variation and Woodfield Regional Center Design Review