The village of Schaumburg Zoning Board of Appeals met March 15 to amend the sign code.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"Zoning Board of Appeals is held every Wednesday.At your scheduled public hearing, the Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct a review of the application.Anyone present from the public will be allowed to speak on your project.The Zoning Board of Appeals will make a recommendation to Village Board."
Zoning Board of Appeals
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
MINUTES TO BE APPROVED:
1. General Minutes (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
2. Z1701-06 / Schaumburg Child Development Center (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
3. Z1610-02 / Amendments to the Sign Code (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
4. Z1701-01 / 2017 Rules of Procedure (from 2/22 ZBA Mtg)
5. General Minutes (from 3/1 ZBA Mtg)
CASES TO BE HEARD:
1. Z1702-02 / MASTERMIND ESCAPE GAMES / 1015 State Parkway, Suite 200 / Special Use for an Amusement Establishment and Parking Variation
2. Z1602-01 / HOLIDAY INN AND HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS / 30-40 N. Martingale Road / Site Plan Approval, Special Use for Two Hotels, Special Use for a Type ‘A’ Restaurant, Height Variation, Parking Variation, Foundation Landscape Variation and Woodfield Regional Center Design Review