Evanston Utilities Commission builds energy initiative
The city of Evanston Utilities Commission met Jan. 13 to build an energy efficient benchmark initiative.
Friday, January 13, 2017, 7:15 A.M.
Evanston Water Treatment Plant, 555 Lincoln St. Large Conference Room
1. CALL TO ORDER I DECLARATION OF QUORUM
2. APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES OF DECEMBER 9, 2016
3. COMMITTEE REPORTS 7:15 to 7:45 a.m.
A. Work plan item 1.1 Building energy efficiency benchmarking initiative - discussion of a draft implementation plan - Mr. Jensen
4. STAFF REPORTS 7:45 to 8:00 a.m.
A. Recent electric system outages, basement flooding concerns, water service interruptions and status of 2016 improvement projects - Mr. Stoneback
B. Status of negotiations with potential new wholesale water customers - Mr. Stoneback
C. Community-wide Water Conservation Initiative - Mr. Jensen
5. UNFINISHED BUSINESS 8:00 to 8:05 a.m. A. Further consideration of community aggregation future - Mr. Nieuwsma
6. NEW BUS|NESS 8:05 tO 8:30 a. m. A. Street fighting demonstration project - Mr. Stoneback B. Street lighting technology study - Chair Lanyon
ANNOUNCEMENTSCOMMUNICATIONS 8:30 to 8:40 a.m. A. Forthcoming Public Works Agency activities relative to the Utilities Commission - Mr. Stoneback
AD JOURNMENT 8:45 a.m.
Next Meeting: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2017, 7:15 A.M.
Organizations in this Story
555 Lincoln St
Evanston, IL 60208